Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 October 2007

" Whooshing You A Merry Xmas!"



Here is "Fluffles" on his snowboard! (Either that or he lost one ski...?!) He is from Stampendous.
I made two cards today, but can only post this one as the other one has wet Kindy Glitz on him. So I will post his tomorrow when he is dry!
The black card is sort of embossed with horizontal lines, it's a nice firm card to work with. I also have it in a deep red colour. Oh yeah, that's it behind "Fluffles"! I cuttlebugged it with D'vine Swirls!
"Fluffles" has wobbly eye's - snow-blindness maybe??!
Actually, I coloured his eyes green but they came out waaaaay too dark, so.....he got wobbly eye's instead!
That's all for now, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!