Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Aloha Card

I saw these coloured ice-block sticks in a craft shop just knew I could make a card or 2 with them! I ended up making about 5 cards that day!
The card was quick to make. I glued the sticks to the pink card, stamped "Aloha" (TAJ of Honolulu) onto some white card & coloured it.
Then I stuck that onto the iceblock sticks. Lastly I added some silk flowers (cheap ones from the $2 Shop!) & coloured gems to the corners.
Great for making kids cards as they like the bright colours!
And yes, they go through the post ok, I sent one to Australia & it made it in one piece! Just don't make it too chunky or you may end up paying extra postage :(

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Where'd you get this "aloha" stamp? It is of TAJ of Honolulu - was it selling in NZ, or did you visit here before?

    aloha,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!