Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 October 2007

Rudolph -scalloped

Here's a quick Christmas card I just made! I used a 3 inch oval scallop punch (Marvy) on white glossy card. Rudolph is from Alias Smith & Rowe. I'm not sure if they are still around as Rudolph is a stamp I have had for many years.
I cuttle bugged a piece of shiny green card, using the D'vine Swirls folder.
In the corners of the red card I have used tiny green brads & punched holes beside the brads. I put a green insert inside the card. This card was quick & easy - just as well because I have been fighting severe fatigue all week & did not have much energy at all! (I have M.E & often feel very fatigued, so some times things happen verrry slowly for me!) This oval scallop punch was supposed to be round, but they sent me the wrong one, so I am now waiting to see if I can get the round one. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!