Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2007

"Rudolph, Prancer, Dancer...& Where's Dasher"??



Ok, so I made these last Xmas & have a few left! The reindeer faces are made from foam & I bought them from Spotlight. There were about 15 in a packet & they were not expensive. :-)
I stamped the words on the ice block sticks then glued the reindeer to the sticks. It probably took me all of 10 minutes to make about 5 or 6 of them!
You could also stamp Santa's or whatever (?)cut them out & put those on the ice block sticks. After colouring them you could laminate them if you wanted to! The possibilities are as endless as your imagination! Make them for any occasion! (I've decided to keep the Sunshine watermark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!