Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 October 2007

Post It Note Mirrors

These were made using little post it note folders! I made a cover for each one from some scraps of card & added tiny mirrors on the front! I cut out a couple of flower shapes using my Cuttlebug dies & put the mirrors inside the centre of the
flower. I was lucky enough to have tiny mirrors that fit PERFECTLY!! :-) That always makes me HAPPY! I glued some tiny gems to the flowers & to the corners of each folder. These are THE perfect size to carry in your purse or pocket to check out your lippy!
Great for quick gifts as they don't take long to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!