Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2007

This is one of the first cards I made with my Cricut machine! I also made it in red & white. I like the challenge of making black & white cards!
I cut out the candy canes & attached them to the olive green panel on the card, then attached the whole lot to the black card. I made the flower using an EK Success flower punch. I punched two black flowers & folded the petals length wise to give the flower a different look. It didn't look right just "flat". "Ho Ho Ho" was also done using the Cricut. I added a small gold star to the center of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!