Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 October 2007

Friendship Card



The design of this card was also inspired by a card I saw on Jen's blog. http://www.expressivelyme.blogspot.com/ I'd never done a card using this layout before so it was alot of fun! I cuttlebugged the dark purple (Purple?? Purple, did she say?? I know, it looks BLUE on here but truly it IS purple!!) card on the left hand side, using the Traffic Jam embossing folder & was then able to sort of match it with the lavender paper. There are tiny purple gems on the 3 flowers on the white oval card & also an even tinier one on the flower on the friendship words.
I am sure I will be making some more cards like this, I like the style very much!
I know this card looks more blue in this photo, but it is actually purple & lavender! Oh well, never mind, I did my best! :) This was the second card I made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!