Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Envelope Card

Thanks, again, to Cambria for this fab idea! Check out her blog for instructions, they are easy to follow!
This is the cover of the card - far left.










This is the inside of the card. The flowers have been stamped in a random fashion over the pocket. Inside the pocket I cut out an envelope I made on the Cricut, & put a paper clip bookmark inside the envelope. Once again, the paper clip idea came from Cambria! Lastly, I Cuttled a piece a blue card to glue onto the back of the envelope so it isn't so flimsy.
You can make these for any occasion - make them as 'get well' cards & put a band-aid inside, with a tissue & maybe an Asprin or something! Let your imagination go wild & HAVE FUN! :-)
The writing is all over the place on here as I have not yet mastered all the tricks of how to get it RIGHT! Be patient with me! :-)
My last word for this post...be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!