Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 October 2007

"Sunshine"!

It's the blogger! I made this to wear at a stamp class I went to - I was sick of the "Introducing..." stickers we were given to wear! I made the frame from some firm card & covered it with the yellow daisy paper. I added little gems to the center of each daisy. The sunshine stamp is from Azadi Earles & I got it from Rubber Stamp Rendezvous in Illinois when I was visiting a very dear friend of mine! (She took me to some amazing stamp shops...we had FUN!! - thank you Rosy! :-)
There is a little wooden rubber stamp hanging off this, a sunshine stencil & a cherub from an old ear -ring I think!
Ok, that really IS it for tonight, I really have to go...now!! Take care & keep stamping!
If you have a card or something you have made & want to share it with me, email it to me here!! I would love to see your treasures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!