Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 October 2007

"Poker, Blackjack or..?!"

I glued a piece of green felt material to a red card & added gold brads in the corners. Then I glued on various things such as tiny dice, some of our old 1 & 2 cent coins that are no longer in circulation. (This is the reason I saved some of them!) I also found some tiny paper money & a miniature "How To Play Cards" book. I most likely got these miniatures at either Lincraft or Spotlight. Lastly I stuck the words "Let's Play" to the green felt material. I ended up by sticking the red card to a folded white card. A fun card for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!