Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2007

Proud Owner!

Ok, I've made three cards today & one yesterday. However!! This is the only one I can find on my computer to upload!! I have tried & tried (& nearly CRIED!!) to find the other three but to no avail. I think it's time to 'Ask The Boss" what I am
doing WRONG!! I have been here for HOURS trying to find the other 3 cards I scanned at the SAME time as this one. :-(
So, (taking a deep breath..) here's how I made this card! First I punched out a big flower shape & stamped the cat with the words, onto the flower. I then folded a piece of pink Bazzill card in half & cut off about an inch from the r/hand side. Then I punched out 1/2 of the same flower shape from the pink card. I glued a strip of green paw print paper to the r/hand inside of the pink card. I stuck the flower shape with the cat stamp on it to the green paw print paper. When you close the (pink)card it all fits together. Does that make sense? Basically, the pink card is the front of the card, the cat bit is on the inside of the card.
I glued some gems to the front of the card, as well as the words "Love Me Love My Cat". (Another $3 stamp from Spotlight!) I drew the white stitching lines around the card. Lastly I glued the pink card to a piece of green Bazill card. The other 3 cards (WHEN I find them..) are the same layout...you'll see...eventually!! Thanks to Cambria for this neat idea, I really had fun with it! I'll have even MORE fun when I find the other 3 photo's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!