Total Pageviews

Friday 12 October 2007

Heart Card - Cricut


Well, it's 7.42pm Friday night & I have just finished this card! :) I cut out a red heart @ 5 inches, & a white heart @ 4 1/2 inches, using my Cricut machine. I used the "mirror" feature, so the heart opens. (As you can see in the first photo, the one before this.) I stamped the words - Timeless Images F6 Heartfelt - using Stampin' Up Real Red ink.
I glued the 2 red flowers where I wanted them & added white brads in the corners of the card. The card has a red insert inside.
I added some gold elastic mainly to keep the red heart closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!