Total Pageviews

Friday 5 October 2007

Snowflake's & Santa

The idea for this card came from
Stamp Owl , her cards always inspire me! :)
I've had the snowflake embossing folder for a couple of weeks or so, but until now, hadn't actually used it.
I layered the white snowflakes onto glossy black card. I left a strip of black showing (under Santa) because the white paper wasn't wide enough to cover the entire card. I wanted to use that white card because it is sort of iridescent, although it doesn't show up on here.
The white circle with "Merry Christmas" stamped on it is hand cut, so it isn't even! My circle punches were either too big or too small! Isn't that typical?! I'm not sure if I like the red on the card or not...? I might try another card but without the red. We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!