Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2007

Little Miss Dotty!

This stamp is from Imaginations!, G150. The "I'm Dotty.." was a cheap $3 stamp I found at Spotlight recently. I used my Tiny Bubbles embossing folder to do the background on the purple & blue paper. I added purple star brads above the little girl, & darker round ones on the white heart. (I cut around the "dotty" stamp after stamping it.) The scallop circle is one of several that a friend gave me. I got news today that my scallop punch I ordered is on it's way! Yippeee! (Dont'cha just love getting new toys?!) I am sooo looking forward to using it! I want to make some Xmas cards with it! Well, that's the plan...

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!