Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2007

More Scallop Cards



Yippeee!! here are the last two cards I made today!! Actually...I made the pink one first, but because they got "lost in the system", & I had to re- scan them, this one came up last! Oh well, they are all here now! The white card is actually a cream colour in reality, but I am not going to complain, not after all the STRESS I've had this afternoon!!
As I said, it's thanks to Cambria for this wonderful, fun, layout! Check out her blog because she has some truly amazing stuff! I spent a long time on her blog the other night, oohing & ahhing over her cards etc!
I am now heading for the gin & tonic... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!