Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 October 2007

"Stampscapes" # 1

Here is one of my Stampscapes scenes I did about a year ago. I really like these
stamps, they are totally different to my 'normal' stamps I use! (I've just been naughty & ordered some more as they have some on special that I really couldn't resist...you know how it is?!)
I brayered the background with sepia & yellow ink (on white gloss card) then stamped all the images in black Stazon ink. To do the background tree's I stamped onto scrap paper to remove some of the ink before I stamped onto the card.
I've just thought about it..there's nothing 'alive' in this picture! :( I think I might stamp some birds in the sky!
To check out Stampscapes stamps etc, click on this.
Ok, that's it for tonight...I need some sleep so I can dream up some idea's for my next cards! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!