Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 October 2007

Black White & Blue! (The Boys Love You!)



Well here it is, the last card I stamped today! It was going to just be black & white but I felt that the blue just added a bit of "something else" to it! It seemed too bland without the touch of blue.
The flower stamp on the background card is from Great Impressions. The other flower & hearts stamp...I have no idea whose it it!! All it has on it is KC 182. I think I got that from Dymocks book store one time. Can't really remember! (I have CRS...Can't Remember Some things!!)
I cuttlebugged the white card in the background = D'vine Swirls, & the black strip is done with the Spot's n' Dots embossing folder.
I'm happy with what I've done today! :) See ya tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!