Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 October 2007

Square Scallop Card

I love the soft colours on this card! The pink card is Bazzill, I'm not sure what the blue card is, but it is slightly textured like Bazzill.
The idea for this card came from some cards I saw on Cambria's blog - I spend quite a bit of time there as she has SO many awesome cards & fun stuff! :-)
I've used my half circle punch from SU, that punch is just awesome!
I glued some ribbon across the center of the card, it's a bit hard to see but the ribbon has tiny hearts on either side of it. Very delicate & pretty!
Ok, I think that might be it for today, I have been 'doodling' around on here most of the day & it's time for dinner now! Stay safe & see you again tomorrow! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!