Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Mr. Frosty The Snowman!



Ok, so here's the second card I made YESTERDAY! Frosty had wet glitter on him last night, so I had to wait until he was dry before I could scan him. He is from a Hero Arts stamp set. The words are off a Stamp It stamp. Both the red & white ovals are the same size.
I cuttlebugged only part of the white oval as I needed room for Frosty! The snowflakes have been sponged with Ice Blue Brilliance ink & I have then added Crystal Kindy Glitz. Frosty also has some KG on him. Both the back & red card have horizontal lines embossed on them. I bought the card like that. The white card is Linen card, which I really like. Ok! Now I have to come up with some idea's for TODAY'S card or cards!
Excuse me while I put my 'thinking cap' on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!