Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2007

Scallop Flower

Ok, here's the 2nd card I made...I had to re-scan the cards & 'save' them in a different folder! Don't ask me why, I don't know, but that's what I had to do to get them HERE!!
I used the same technique as before, except I punched out a scallop circle instead of a flower. I have cut into the centre along each scallop piece - don't cut too far in or the 'petals' will fall off! (I know from experience!) I used the snowflakes embossing folder on the purple card. I also punched out a small purple circle from a scrap of the snowflake embossing, to put in the centre of the lilac flower. I had fun 'doodling' & seeing what I came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!