Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 October 2007

Cricut/Cuttlebug Friends!



Thank you to Jen for this awesome idea! I just looove it! (Want to make some for all my 'friends'!)
I used my Traffic Jam embossing folder on the red card. With my Cricut I cut out the word 'friend' @ 1/12 inches, on black card.
I glued this to the right hand side of the red card.
I stamped the rose (Stamp It Long Stemmed Swirl Bud 2237 E) on white linen card. I layered this onto black card then glued it to the red card.
I made a quick bow with a piece of gold net ribbon & added a piece of narrow red ribbon to the underneath. I glued this to the stem & added a red flower shaped brad. After colouring the rose I added Kindy Glitz.
The "magical" thing about this card is...you can have the card the way it is here or you can turn it on it's side! The choice is yours! :) It looks great either way!

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!