Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Tags For All Occasions - Folder

Ok, I have not posted for two days, (Yes I am still alive & stamping!) but this is what I have been doing!! It's a folder full of all kinds of tags - Tags for all occasions! Thanks to Jen for another cool idea! :-)
This photo on the left is the cover of the folder. I have used my Cricut to cut out the word TAGS, used my Cuttlebug to cut out the Daisy shape & a small scallop punch for the green circle. I used a tag shaped punch to punch out the blue/purple tag. I added the green ribbon on the side & tied it in a bow at the top.
I also put some pink/silver wavy adhesive lines around the border of the folder. The folder measures 6x5 1/2 inches when closed. I used a piece of gold elastic to help keep the folder closed.



Here is the left inside of the folder. To make the pockets I just folded up the bottom of the red card.
I used my cuttlebug to emboss each tag & added either gold, red or green cord to each one.
I decorated the inside with various cut outs, as you can see!
Last but not least, here is the right side of the folder! I used the computer to generate the words, "Tags For All Occasions".
Ok, that's my lot for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!