Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2007

Halloween Tubes!!

Well, I thougth I was DONE for the day after all that stress acouple of hours ago!! (See what Prozac & Gin does for ya??...just kidding!!)
Ok, once again, it's a big thank you to Cambria for ANOTHER great idea!! I made these LATE last night! :-)
You need a piece of coloured paper (card will work as long as it isn't too heavy) 5 1/2 inches x 4 1/4 inches. Along one long side put a strip of double sided sticky tape. Roll the 2 long sides together to form a tube. Put GLUE on the bottom (short side) & CRIMP the bottom with your corrugator a few times. Now sort of twist the tube so it's on an angle and CRIMP the top (see photo's) and punch two holes to thread ribbon through. Fill tube with lollies or whatever you like, then tie ribbon together to keep closed. You can make these for any occasion, I did mine for Halloween. Ok, that's me for the night! (Have I said that before?!) Have fun! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! I love all your projects. Thanks for linking to me and for visiting my blog! :)

    ~Cambria

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!