Total Pageviews

Friday 12 October 2007

Sara Jane



I just love this card! Once again, I was inspired by a card Stamp Owl had made! She had used Sara Jane (a set of 3 stamps - head, hands & legs!) & I knew I had the same stamps, so I just had to make the card!
The only difference is, I made it so SJ's legs were showing below the bed covers! The hot water bottle is plastic & I got them from Lincraft, which used to be in Chatswood. (Sadly, it has closed down :( but there is one in the city :) )
I haven't got round to making any more of these cards, but it is on my 'to do' list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!