Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Wedding Dress Card


Here is a wedding card I made last year. I saw one similar on the Internet & drew the pattern from memory. It wasn't hard.
The white card on the front is glossy card.
I attached the bow with a glue dot.
I used scallop scissors on the bottom of the dress & added tiny flowers by using one of my paper punches. No actual stamping except for the words inside the card!
You could make these for just about any occasion.
Embellish it as much as you want to, or leave it plain.

1 comment:

  1. how cute! this is such a simple idea. thanks for sharing!!!

    hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!