Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 October 2007

"Love"



Ok, this is a similar card to the ones I made yesterday. I used the Heart Blocks embossing folder for the red card, & cut out the word LOVE with my Cricut machine.
This type of card is easy to make & doesn't take too long.
I usually try to 'time' my card making - any longer than 25 minutes & I re-assess the situation! I ask myself, why is it taking me so long to make??! Is it worth all that time?? If not, I put it to one side & try something completely different. (Or have a cup of tea!) If it's a more challenging card with lot's to do on it, then that's ok. These days I don't want to spend hours making a card. My concentration won't last that long! :(
Last but not least...Happy Birthday to someone special!! You know who you are!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!