Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2007

Don't Bug Me!



Here's a quick card I made awhile ago. I used a small circle punch to punch out some circles which I then chopped in half. I glued on some coloured wobbly eye's then drew the rest of the faces. I also punched out some tiny daisy shapes for their antennae. I stuck the faces onto white squares of card I had punched out, then glued them onto the lavender card. I layered that onto the orange & purple card. A simple & quick card to make! You can draw any kind of expression on the bugs face, depending on what you want!
As you can see, for the first time, I have added a watermark. It's a sunshine I drew some years ago & had made into a rubber stamp! I'm not sure if it works as a watermark or not, the jury's still out on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!