Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2007

Christina Re Card



I had to make this card without a pattern! I had a brochure from the "Christina Re" range of papers etc, & it had this dress on it. I came home & cut out my own pattern for it.
You can make as many layers on the dress as you like. I used vellum for the under-skirt.
The only stamped part is the bodice, which is a Stampendous stamp.
It was fun to make, but I don't think I will be making alot of them as they are time consuming & a bit fiddly!
I added tiny gemstones to the bodice & a pearl button on the ribbon at the waistband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!