Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 October 2007

"Stars"

The words on this card are from Stampendous. I stamped the words on white linen card then sponged pale blue ink around the edges. I've used a fancy corner
punch on the corners, I think it's an EK Success punch.
The butterfly is actually a photo corner, I chopped off the sticky corner bit & just stuck it to the card.
I punched out the tiny flowers & glued them on in a random fashion. I put tiny pink paper dots in the center of each flower.
I layered the words onto blue card, then finally onto the pink (Bazzill) card.
(I'm in love with Bazzill...)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!