Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2007

Red Hat Lady

I love the colours on this card - I'd make a great Red Hat Society Lady!! I stamped the lady onto a scallop circle then cut out a slightly bigger circle n purple card & run it through my cuttle bug. I used the D'vine Swirls embossing folder on it. I also used the Stylised Flowers folder on the small purple circles. I placed the circles in the folder so I got the center of the flower in the center of the card. (Did I explain that ok?!) I added some daisy shaped gems to the small purple circles & purple brads to the corners of the card.
What you can't see, & what I do with most of my cards, is, I make a paper insert for each card. So each card has a co-ordinating inside that I use to stamp/write on.
I have one last thing to say..thank God I have a spellchecker on here!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!