Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2009

Toilet Training With The Two Purrito's!!

We are Litter Kwitter toilet training!! This is "Ro-Ro" on the first stage! (I just had to share these photo's, I have friends in far away places who want to know all about it!) All is going well so far! I am very impressed with both Purrito's & they both get alot of praise for their efforts!
And here is "Ro-Ro" demonstrating the second stage of Litter Kwitter training!! He is not shy at all, but did turn his back to the camera! "Bella" is a little more reserved so I don't always catch her on camera..but read on...there is more..
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!