Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 October 2009

'Lil' Punkins'




I have been playing with my food again... well ok I haven't really, I've been making pumpkin pins!! Oh what FUN I have had making these cuties! I found the idea on SCS & the talented lady whose idea it was, goes under the name of girlgeek101. So go & check them out on SCS! They are made by cutting 5 ovals (I used my cb & my oval nesties) & one slightly bigger oval for the back. I made the curly leaf things from a punch & just hand cut the stems. At first I drew the faces then stamped some using an old SU stamp set. (A very well used set I have to say!) Using sponge tape I started by sticking two ovals together side by side then did another two. Then I stuck the middle oval (with the face) on top. I added the leaves & stem then at the back of the pumpkins I stuck the slightly bigger oval lengthwise to hold everything together. I drew the white dotted lines around each oval first. Some of these will be pins some will be made into cards. Halloween is not big here but when I do make Halloween stuff like it to be friendly & cute, not ugly & scary! Ok, thanx for visiting, hope your weekend went well! {{HUGS}} from me to you!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Those faces are so happy and I love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!