Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Christmas, Again?!




Yes, well it's all black & white to me..well some of it is! It must be nearing the silly season as I keep making these cards...
The black & white one (round nesties) is going to hang on my Xmas tree which in itself is going to be "interesting" as "Ro-Ro" has never experienced Xmas let alone a Xmas TREE with THINGS hanging on it..but that's another story for another day! On the green card I have used Martha Stewart flower punches fro the green & red flowers. Have you used these punches? They are soooooo easy to use!
The black & white swan card was made using a small leaf punch & a sort of tear drop shape punch. I used my oval nesties for the oval shapes.
Hope you all had a good day/night, where ever you are! {{HUGS}} from me:-) Oh, and thanx for visiting! And thank you to all those lovely people who have left me comments:-)



1 comment:

  1. You are really on a roll! Your black and white work is wonderful. I love the swans and the tag. You're right about the punches being so easy to use. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!