Total Pageviews

Friday 2 October 2009

I was Busy Last Night...






...and these are some of what I made! A Christmas door hanger & a Halloween pumpkin! Now, I saw the HP on SCS somewhere, so if you recognise it as yours, please let me know so I can give you credit:-) It was a clever idea! I pinched some leaves from some silk flowers I had. I like the door hanger, it was fun to make! The two Purrito's (my two cats!) also liked it, I hung it on the nearest doorknob & they thought it was fair game to play with it! Thanx for visiting, have a fun day! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!