Total Pageviews

Monday 19 October 2009

Halloween or Christmas?!


Ok, the Snowman card is an Inkadinkado stamp (from a set) & I stamped him on white card in Mediterranean Blue Brilliance pigment ink. Then I cute it out leaving a slight edge around it. I then embossed him in white onto some clear embossable plastic (forgot what it's called)
& cute that out & stuck it over the white card & Med Blue image. Believe me it does look better IRL! I stuck some clear gems on him too. I stuck him to an iridescent silver card then onto the darker blue. It looks very pretty IRL! Some things are hard to capture on camera - this was one of them!
The Halloween creature that looks like he is wrapped in a bandage is, well, it's a...a...a Halloween thingie! Or something like that! My two cats adored it & I very nearly "lost" it when "Ro-Ro" threw it in the air & it landed half in his water dish! He was fun to make & I wore him to the craft show on the weekend:-) Thanks for dropping by, see you again soon! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!