Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 October 2009

Yippee Success...At Last!



OMG!! I made a Christmas card using one of my new stamps! Pheww, it was an effort! I'm not in the mood to do "normal" cards right now, my sense of humour is a little off centre & I wanted to do cards that matched my sense of humour:-)
"Ziggy" is a Stampendous stamp, The antlers are from "art Impressions" and the little tag card is from Inkadinkado. I stamped the tiny asterisks (Stamps by Judith) randomly & hand drew (can't ya tell!) the lines around the edge of the white card. It came out just how I wanted it to:-)
On the tag card there is a tiny red dot, beside it, it says "Cat Flap", 'cause that's where I decided Santa was to deliver the prezzies! The other options are: Chimney, Front Door, Back Door, Side Window, or Key Under Mat! Fun stuff! Ok, still want your idea's though! Thanks fro visiting & thank you to everyone who has left me a comment! I do appreciate them all! {{HUGS}} to you all & have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://heaven-view.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!