Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2009

Toilet Training 101...Act Two..

This is "Bella-Rosa" demonstrating her abilities with the Litter Kwitter! This is stage two..
...and this is what happened this morning..."someone" had un-rolled an ENTIRE roll of soft, white, plush toilet paper all over the Litter Kwitter!
"No-one" knew anything about it, "anyone" could have done it, said the two possible culprits, I just know it wasn't ME!! But I know they had four paws.. and both of them looked guilty...
Thanks for visiting, we hope you come back soon! {{HUGS}} from all of us:-)
P.S. I have to say, I have discovered one downside to this Litter Kwitter toilet training...I got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night one night, pitch black except for the moonlight filtering through the curtains..didn't bother to turn a light on as I was still 99% comatose from sleep..dropped my pajama pants & sat on the toilet...hmm, things didn't feel right...OMG!! I had sat on the Litter Kwitter right in the CAT LITTER!!! Yuck! Definitely not an experience to be repeated in a hurry if ever!! Immediately lights went on, one inside my brain & the other one in the bathroom!! Two very curious cats came to have a look, why did Mom let out a curdling yell from the bathroom?! Was she ok, do we call the paramedics or do CPR on her should we get her a cat biscuit??
Yes well, all very funny & I had weird dreams all night after that...my advice? Be careful where you sit in the middle of the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!