Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Watching Mom Stamp!



Here is "Ro-Ro" in his bed (it's my laundry drying frame thing! It is tipped upside down (those are the legs in the air!) because he has bent it so much out of shape it no longer stays together & he climbs all over the laundry! I have to get another one for the laundry! He has a soft pillow & an old jumper he sleeps on! Spoilt!)
Anyway, he was watching me doing some arty-farty stuff last night! I think what he is saying is, "Gidday mate, how's it hangin'?!" He's a real character & does all these funny poses for me! Thanks for dropping by! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Ro-Ro is surely watching over you, that is a very intense face....so beautiful! I am luvin the name of your blog, mine is also about sunshine, I want to be that to others, a ray of "sunshine" encouraging and inspiring. Thanks for sharing about yourself and I adore the last line of your profile

    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle...

    WOW, that is very powerful, you have a wonderful evening with your furry friends!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!