Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 October 2009

Quick Call The Vet...



OMG! Call the vet, "Ro-Ro's" head has fallen off!!! I didn't do it!
He was asleep by the fire (it was SO cold yesterday, only 7 degree's) & had tucked his head under his body! You can see a tiny bit of his ear by his front paw! Lucky I had the camera beside me!
I did a double take when I first saw him because I couldn't tell which end was which, it all looked the same! He stayed like this for some time! So cute:-)
Thanx for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I could only see his ear when I enlarged it. He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - what a contortionist you have there. I too couldn't tell which end was which until you pointed out the ear!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!