Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 October 2009

Westiegirls C.A.T (Chatter And Talk)

We had a tidal wave here last week. There wasn't too much damage done just a bit of mopping up and a bit of extra laundry to do.
No! I don't live in American Samoa..."Ro-Ro" fell in the bath = tidal wave!! I was in the bath at the time-remind me why I didn't have the camera handy?? He hit me first, bouncing off my perfectly rounded stomach & then hitting the water which created a humungous tidal wave! Water went up the wall, on the floor, hit my (previously) DRY pink pajama's I had intended to get into, & even splashed the bathroom mirror!
I am not sure who got the biggest surprise, me or him. It was close. I screamed, (ok, so I swore!) he splashed about frantically trying to climb out of the bath but failed miserably and slipped back in creating tidal wave #2! I grabbed the nearest towels, one for me & one for him! Rolled him in the towel (it was the only dry thing in the bathroom!) & rubbed him until his fur stuck up & he looked like he'd put his paw in the light socket! But hey, he was happy! He totally enjoys the bath & the rubbing with the towel which is why I am sure he jumps in on purpose! It took three days for the towels to dry because it rained all week - like I hadn't had enough water for one week?? Oh well, I have plenty of towels.. and pajama's:-)
{{{HUGS}}} from me!

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! I remember our cat tried to jump from the shelf to the back of the toilet and missed and fell in. What a racket and what a mess she made. She did not like water like your Ro-Ro!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!