Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 October 2009

Another Attempt At Christmas!



I cut a circle in a piece of clear vellum paper, making sure it fit over the image I had stamped. I used various colours of Brilliance ink on the stamp. I cut the stamped image out & added the vellum. I folded the ends of the vellum behind the image then run it through my cuttlebug machine to flatten it! Works a treat! THEN I added the two flower brads to the center of each flower. I cuttlebugged half the green card & stuck the vellum etc to the green card. Thanx for dropping in, have a fun weekend & {{HUGS}} from me to you!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!