Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 October 2009

Some Cuties!




"Ro-Ro" has a new trick..it took him all of half a nano-second to 'learn' it!! He can drink form a bottle!! It's an empty & very clean kindyglitz bottle - another of my "You Can't Throw THAT Away", collections! He just LOVES LOVES LOVES water!! Loves to drink it, swim in it, puddle round in it, just loves it! So last night I filled this tiny bottle with water & right away he drank from it! Never spilled a drop & even washed his paws afterwards!
The second photo is of "Bella" on my desk playing with a little mouse I have that usually sits on my Cricut. She jumped up on the desk & just helped herself while I was making a card! Both my cats like this mouse..I wonder if they think it's a real one?! It feels like he has sand inside him, he is quite solid. Thanx for visiting:-) {{HUGS}} from me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!