Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hey! You Can't Throw THAT Away!




...so I didn't! The first photo is of four small plastic pots that my tomato & cucumber plants came in. The first thing I thought was, "I can't throw THOSE away!" Never mind planting the plants!! That's the "before" photo. Second photo is of "Ro-Ro" playing with the empty pots, he was rubbing his chin on them & making them wobble & make a noise! (I removed th pots before I went to bed, I could imagine him making a noise with them in the middle of the night!) That's the "during" photo! He likes to know everything I am doing! (Even comes into the bathroom & checks me out..he has been sworn to secrecy, what he see's he is NOT allowed to reveal!!) The third photo is the FINISHED product! I used the black pot for this, not sure what the others will become, maybe Christmas things?! It was a fun project to do & as I said before...it's all Lorraines fault!! Check out her blog, she's a very talented lady and I really enjoy visiting her blog:-) http://papervernissage.blogspot.com/
The only problem with "recycling" things is, I find I am checking out other peoples trash bins, I could get arrested or something even worse! It has very quickly become an obsession, I am almost too scared to throw ANYTHING away just in case...
Oh yes I almost forgot, I put some of that 'oasis' stuff (From the florist or hobby shop) in the pot so the sticks would, well, stick! I used my nestabilities to make the pumpkins & the monster & a brass stencil to make the black cat. I used some green stuff (I forget what you call it?) around the top of the pot. I didn't glue anything except the sticks to the backs of each thingy. The word "thingy" describes many things, as you will see the more you follow my blog!) Thank you for dropping by, hope your day went well! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)



1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!