Total Pageviews

Monday 19 October 2009

Pendant Cards



These two cards were made using the
Spellbinder Shapeabilities "Fleur De Lis".
This was the first time I had ever used them & I really wasn't sure what I would end up with! It was alot of fun & they are fairly quick & easy to make:)
The pink & white one was hard to photograph as some of the card was sort of sparkly/iridescent & so the flash made it come out a funny colour. I also used some Cuttlebug dies for the corners on the pink & white card. I added stick on pearls & gemstones to both cards. The b&w one has Merry Christmas stamped on the inside. Oh yes, I also used my embossing folders as well. Hard to see I know!
These Pendant things are lot's of fun to use! Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-)
Check out The Cuttlebug Spot, it has some awesome stuff on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!