Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 October 2009

Hey! You Can't Throw THAT Away!




...so I didn't! I saved some silver tops from my milk bottles & made a card with them! I run the silver tops through my cuttlebug using my Christmas embossing folder & this is what I came up with! I added some circles of green silver & gold to make them into Xmas baubles, added some gold thread & some clear gemstones & hey presto, I had a card! I also lightly dabbed my pearlescent olive stamp pad around the edge of the card. It gives it a kind of old gold look. BTW this is all LORRAINES fault! She does these fabulous "Throw Away Thursday's" on her blog & I was so impressed I decided to do a similar thing! Check out her blog, it's amazing what she does & her photo's are great too! http://papervernissage.blogspot.com Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me:-)

2 comments:

  1. Very clever indeed. I don't think we get milk bottle tops in this country but I bet you could use double strength foil wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure - I get blamed for everything - even across the world! Seriously though, I'm honored that you've been inspired by my Thursday's Throw Aways. So glad to see you "going green"!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!