Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Head For The Hills, The Spiders Are Coming!



..er, I think it's ok, don't think these guys are going anywhere fast! Now, I cased this idea from someone on SCS. She goes by the name of megala3178 on SCS. I thought her spiders were so cute I just had to make some myself! Now isn't that what stamping is all about - sharing your idea's with friends?!
The turquoise spider now has black dotted lines around his eyes but I took the photo before I did that. I've used my round nesties & my SU photo corner punch - love that thing! As you can see I have added wobbly eyes in various colours & sizes & some tiny pom-poms. Not sure if that's their mouth or nose?! Well I am going to bed now, didn't sleep well last night so I need to try & catch up tonight! Yeah right, like that's going to happen! I did try to sleep this afternoon but "Ro-Ro" kept coming to see me & each time he jumped right on top of me - he knows just how to get my attention! I don't know why I have made these spiders, real ones (like the one on my pillow last night..did I mention I didn't sleep well ??) scare the daylights out of me! I am not into bugs & insects of any kind but I do like to make them or photograph them!! Ok, that's ME for the night, thanx for dropping by, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)
And just BTW, spiders can have as many or as few legs as they darn well like! Mine only have four and that's so they can't run very fast & scare me...

1 comment:

  1. I love these little spider guys and girl, but I must comment on the pictures of your "feline" family. They are beautiful kittens. And the pictures are just precious. I love all the captions, especially ":You swallowed what???"" Hilarious!!! Great photography. Great blog. Into my favorites you go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!