Total Pageviews

Monday 5 October 2009

Goin' Batty!




Yep, I've gone batty for Halloween! I found this bat shape (I think it's from Stampin' Up) & run it through my cuttlebug using the spiderweb embossing folder. I had no idea if it was going to work or not, but isn't that the fun of stamping! You never know what you're gonna get! Rudolf is made from oval shapes (nesties), circles (ditto) and a flower shape cut in half. Now, I think I got the idea from www.blinkthinkink.blogspot.com so please go & have a look! And THANK YOU for the great ideas you have on your blog, I love them!
Rudolf has a very shiny nose 'cause I sploshed some Dimensional Magic on it! Ok, so that's all for now, thanx for dropping by! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Two more cute projects. I especially love the spider web embossing on the bat - wonderful touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!