Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2009

Fleur De Lis Shapeability

I have been waiting until my friend Pat received this card before I uploaded it. She has it now so I can share it here! I used my Fleur De Lis Shapeability Pendant to make the dark brown shape, which I cut on an angle & placed one in opposite corners. I used two ovals (nestabilities) for the pink & white & stamped the bird (Inkadinakdo) in a raspberry coloured chalk ink. I added some coloured gems for a finishing touch. These Shapeabilities sure are fun to use!
Thanks for visiting, hope you come back soon! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!