Total Pageviews

Monday 9 November 2009

More Stuff From Class




The black & white card was done using a cuttlebug embossing folder & lightly rubbing a pale silver/pink ink pad over the top. The black square was done using my nesties. There is a gold sticker that says "With Love" but it wasn't easy to photograph as it was so sparkly. You punch the square in the white card & thread ribbon through it before you stick the white card to the black. I have also added some circle stickers to the white card. Looks much better IRL!
The bottom card is done using more Christmas stickers & the gorjuss Caribbean card! Thanks for visiting! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!