Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2009

I Stamped My Heart Out!

All these cards are from one set of Stampin' Up stamps. I have stamped them in different inks & colours.
This is better IRL! The pink is not showing up too well on here. I think the colour is called Baby Pink. I have used a multi colour stamp pad to stamp the tree.


I have stamped the tree is two different blue colours & added gem stones & a bow.

The stamp set had two word stamps, I like both of them & had a hard job choosing which one to stamp on each card!




This is one of my favourite cards I stamped, the green is quite a subtle colour & the stick on pearls seemed to just be right for it.
Thanks for visiting! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)




1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!